Solar Lamp Post Yard Light - Royal Double Solar Carriage Lanterns
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
This Solar Lamp Post Yard Light, with Double Royal Solar Carriage Lanterns, will give you that brighter light you want for your yard and driveway. The double solar carriage lights emit 240 lumens of light with the 2700K Warm White Solar Light Bulbs. If you want more light, choose the Bright White Solar Bulb Option, and increase the 240 lumens to 300 lumens of bright light.
All of our Royal solar lamp post lights have such an elegant Tuscan and New Orleans design. Not only do they illuminate your yard, driveway entrance, seating area and patio beautifully, they look so classy installed at your home. This double lantern solar lamp post stands 89" High x 27" Wide x 9" Deep, with a 9.5" base spread.
Solar Powered Light Bulb: This newly designed Royal solar yard pole light incorporates the newest technology in solar lighting, the Solar Light Bulb with Surface Mounted Diode (SMD) LED bulbs. These quality Royal double solar carriage lanterns will now look just like a traditional electric light bulb yard light. After approximately 10 years, the life cycle of the solar bulb, the solar light bulb can be unscrewed and replaced, extending the life of your solar powered light.
The Royal comes with a total of 22 Warm White LED that emits 240 lumens of light. As an Option, if you want to have a brighter light for your home, you can purchase two 6000K Bright White LED Solar Bulbs, that will emit a total of 300 lumens of light, for an additional $42.00 including shipping.
Quality Construction: Gama Sonic's Royal solar lamp post light is made from powder coated cast aluminum, with a Weathered Bronze finish. Real Beveled Glass lenses are incorporated into the design to add beauty and elegant durability. The solar panel is protected with a tempered glass cover to avoid damage. The Four Lithium Ion 3.2V batteries have an excellent storage capacity of 1500mAh per battery. In summary, the design is second to none, the quality is outstanding, and it has a 2 year warranty.
Installation: With the extra weight of two solar carriage lanterns on top of the solar lamp post, we recommend that you install the Royal solar yard pole light into concrete, using the hardware provided, for excellent security and stability.
Matching Solar Carriage Lights: We also have the Royal Solar Wall Light to install on vertical surfaces, the Royal Solar Post Light with a flat mount base to install on horizontal surfaces, and the Royal Solar Pillar Light with a 3" fitter pole. All of these solar carriage lanterns will match your Solar Lamp Post yard light, for a wonderfully coordinated and elegant look to your home.
- Solar Lamp Post Yard Light with Double Royal Solar Carriage Lanterns in Weathered Bronze Finish by Gama Sonic
- Solar post light is 89" H x 27" W x 9" D
- 22 Warm White 2700K SMD LED, with 240 Lumens of light output, incorporated into the Solar Powered Light Bulbs
- Four excellent high powered 3.2V Lithium Ion batteries with 1500mAh included, should last for 1,000 cycles, approximately 3 years
- Beveled glass lenses for beautiful, clean shine
- Patent pending cone reflector for superior light output
- Turn ON by choosing either the Economy (I) or High (II) light switch, see instructions below
- Four high powered solar panels partially charge the batteries even on cloudy days
- Light Sensor will automatically light the solar lamp post at night
- Weather and rust resistant powder coated cast aluminum construction
- Energy efficient, green solar powered light
- Weathered Bronze finish
- Two year limited Warranty
- Quality production by Gama Sonic
- Battery Pack: 3.2V, 1500 Ma Lithium-Ion x 2 per lantern
- Charging Capacity: 1500mAh
- LED Type: SMD Warm White 2700K, with 240 Lumens of Light Output
- Power Source: Mono-crystalline Solar Panel with Tempered Glass covering x 4 per lantern
- Install solar lamp post lights in sunny location
- Light Duration: Approximately 8 hours on Economy and 6 hours on High with at least 3 hours of charging by the sun. With all day sunlight, up to 15 hours on Economy and 10 hours on High
- Made from powder coated cast-aluminum with Weathered Bronze Finish
- Weight: 22 Pounds
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic Solar Lights
Instructions for Removing Fixture Head to Turn Lantern On:
- Unscrew the two knobs in the upper part of the solar yard pole light lamp fixture head to detach it from the glass lens area
- Do not put pressure on the solar panels
- Turn ON the operation switch by choosing your desired brightness level: Economy or High - Economy will give you more hours of light duration at night, and High will give you a brighter light output
- Reassemble the upper part of the lantern by screwing the two knobs back on
- Place in sunny location to receive optimum charging
- Here is a Link to the Royal Installation Instructions
- After several years when the batteries need to be replaced, use only high quality Gama Sonic Li-Ion, 3.2V 1500mAh, Two batteries per solar carriage light required
- Turn solar yard pole light to OFF prior to replacing battery
- Do not dispose of Lithium-Ion batteries in regular trash - Recycle per city, state and federal regulations
- Clean the solar panel regularly with a damp cloth for optimum charging performance
- Do not use harsh chemical solvents to clean your solar carriage light solar panel
Replacing the Solar LED Bulb:
- Detach the Fixture Head lid
- Turn the light operation to OFF
- Remove the existing solar bulb by turning it counterclockwise, just like a regular electric bulb
- Install the new LED bulb by turning into the bulb socket clockwise
- Turn the light operation to ON
- Reassemble the unit working backwards on instructions
- Pressure on the solar panel area of the carriage lantern should always be kept to a minimum to avoid damage
- NOTE: These GS Solar Light Bulbs are Low Voltage, and work ONLY with Gama Sonic solar lamp post light products. They are NOT for use in any type of electrical socket.