Solar Light Dog Named Peanut - Metal Yard Art with Amber LED
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Our very cute Puppy Dog Peanut is a Solar Light Dog that will officially greet you every day with his Bone Welcome Sign. His huge Green Eyes, floppy ears, long snout and long spiral tail all say so adorable, a must have for your entrance.
Peanut is a 13" tall Dog solar light, and a wonderful metal yard art collection piece for your home. He is handcrafted and hand painted Rustic Brown, with an all Metal animal shaped solar dog body.
Behind his Chevron "V" patterned metal frame is a Beige PVC film that allows the sun to shine onto the solar panel, located in the interior of Peanut's dog body, to charge the solar battery. At night, the Amber LED automatically comes on to light Peanut's entire body through the PVC film, as shown in the photo above.
- Solar light dog with Bone Welcome Sign, Free Shipping
- Dog metal yard art sculpture is 13" H x 13.5" L x 8.25" W
- Made from Rustic Brown Metal, 1" Green Marble Eyes and Beige Interior PVC Film
- Bone welcome sign is 6" L x 2.25" H, with Metal outline and PVC Film on back for the light to shine through
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the dog, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, which must be pushed to the ON position for the animal shaped solar light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement on the ON/OFF switch, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the solar animal garden lights where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module, carefully bend the metal tabs up until the round module can be brought out. On the bottom, push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the Dog interior and push the metal tab back in place to hold the module inside.