Solar Pillar Lantern - Bronze or Black Royal Solar Carriage Light
- BLACK and BRONZE in stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
The Royal Solar Pillar Lantern is a great choice for converting your electric 3" pole light to solar, or installing on top of your existing yard pole light.
You can purchase matching Royal Solar Carriage Lanterns to install solar lights everywhere around your home:
Royal Solar Lantern with Flat Mount installation for posts and columns
Wall Mount Solar Lantern for Home, Garage or Driveway entrance
Royal Solar Lamp Post Light One Carriage Lantern for yard, 87" High
Royal Solar Lamp Post Double Carriage Lanterns for driveway
This elegant solar carriage light comes in Weathered Bronze or Black, with a beautiful Tuscan and New Orleans style to illuminate your deck, patio and sunny entrance. The Royal solar post light, with a 3" fitter pole, will adorn your home with green energy solar powered light.
Solar Powered Light Bulb: The newly designed Royal solar pillar lantern incorporates the newest technology in solar lighting, the Solar Light Bulb with Surface Mounted Diode (SMD) LED bulbs. This quality Royal solar carriage light will now look just like a traditional electric light bulb fixture. After approximately 10 years, the life cycle of the solar bulb, the solar light bulb can be unscrewed and replaced, extending the life of your solar pillar lantern.
The Royal solar pillar lantern comes with 11 - 2700K Warm White LED that emits 120 lumens of light on the high setting. As an Option, if you want to have a brighter light for your home, you can purchase a Bright White LED that will emit around 150 lumens of light for an additional $23.00, including shipping.
Quality Construction: Gama Sonic's Royal solar carriage light is made from powder coated cast aluminum, with either a Weathered Bronze or Black finish option. Real Beveled Glass lenses are incorporated into the design to add beauty and elegant durability. The four solar panels are protected with a tempered glass cover to avoid damage. The two Lithium Ion 3.2V batteries have an excellent storage capacity of 1500mAh each. In summary, the design is second to none, the quality is outstanding, and it has a 2 year warranty.
Ease of Installation: With the 3" fitter pole feature, you can install the Royal solar post light easily onto your pole yard light, entrance pillars, your courtyard columns, or the beautiful brick and stone pedestals leading up to your front door. As long as the column is in a sunny location and has an existing 3" pole, you can place the Royal solar carriage lantern where you want it, and use the included hardware to secure it safely to the column.
Conversion from Electric to Solar: Since most pole yard lights have 3" poles already, this Royal solar carriage lantern will install so easily by removing the existing lantern and locating your new Royal lantern into the same pole opening. Be sure that the electricity has been properly disconnected prior to installation. Hardware is included to securely attach the pillar lantern to your pole. You will have immediate sun powered landscape lighting to enjoy free from the ties to electricity.
- Royal Solar Pillar Lantern and Carriage Light with 3 Inch Fitter Pole by Gama Sonic
- Solar carriage lantern is 18" H x 9" W x 9" D
- 11 Warm White 2700K SMD LED, with 120 Lumens of light output, incorporated into the Solar Powered Light Bulb
- Economy and High switch for hours of light duration and amount of brightness
- Two high powered 3.2V Lithium Ion batteries with 1500mAh included, should last for 1,000 cycles, approximately 3 years
- Beveled glass lenses for beautiful, clean shine
- Patented cone reflector for superior light output
- Turn ON by choosing either Economy (I) or High (II) light output
- Light Sensor will automatically light the solar pillar light at night
- Weather and rust resistant powder coated cast aluminum construction
- Energy efficient, green solar powered light
- Weathered Bronze or Black finish
- Two year limited Warranty
- Quality production by Gama Sonic
- Battery Pack: 3.2V, 1500 Ma Lithium-Ion x 2
- Charging Capacity: 1500mAh
- LED Type: SMD Warm White 2700K, with 120 Lumens of Light Output
- Power Source: Mono-crystalline Solar Panel with Tempered Glass covering x 4
- Install outdoor solar lights in sunny location
- Light Duration: Approximately 8 hours on Economy and 6 hours on High with at least 3 hours of sun, and 15 hours on Economy and 10 hours on High with a full day of sun
- Made from powder coated cast-aluminum with Weathered Bronze or Black Finish
- Weight: 8 Pounds
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic Solar Lights
Instructions for Removing Fixture Head to Turn Lantern On:
- Unscrew the two knobs in the upper part of the lamp fixture head to detach it from the glass lens area
- Do not put pressure on the solar panels
- Turn ON the operation switch by choosing your desired brightness level: Economy or High - Economy will give you more hours of light duration at night, and High will give you a brighter light output
- Reassemble the upper part of the lantern by screwing the two knobs back on
- Place in sunny location to receive optimum charging
- Here is a Link to the Royal Installation Instructions
- After several years when the batteries need to be replaced, use only high quality Gama Sonic Li-Ion, 3.2V 1500mAh, Two batteries required
- Turn solar pillar lantern to OFF prior to replacing batteries
- Do not dispose of Lithium-Ion batteries in regular trash - Recycle per city, state and federal regulations
- Clean the solar panel regularly with a damp cloth for optimum charging performance
- Do not use harsh chemical solvents to clean your solar pedestal light
Replacing the Solar Light Bulb:
- Detach the Fixture Head lid
- Turn the light operation to OFF
- Remove the existing solar bulb by turning it counterclockwise, just like a regular electric bulb
- Install the new LED solar light bulb by turning into the bulb socket clockwise
- Turn the light operation to ON
- Reassemble the unit working backwards on instructions
- Pressure on the solar panel area of the carriage lantern should always be kept to a minimum to avoid damage
- NOTE: These GS Solar Light Bulbs are Low Voltage, and work ONLY with Gama Sonic solar lamp post light products. They are NOT for use in any type of electrical socket.