Solar Water Fountain Clarifying Powder - Smart Solar Fountain Fresh
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Keep your garden fountains clean with Smart Solar Fountain Fresh Solar Water Fountain Clarifying Powder. It is made from Smart Solar's proprietary blend of all-natural enzymes and extracts that prevents algae growth in cascading fountains, two tier, bird baths and wall mount outdoor solar water fountains. Fountain Fresh is non-toxic and completely safe for birds, fish, plants, pond life, and your pets if they drink out of the bird bath.
One package contains 25 water soluble pods, and weighs 10 pounds. One pod treats up to 25 gallons and lasts up to 4 weeks, so one container should last for about 2 years if you have one solar powered water fountain. The pod will dissolve by itself in warm water
Keeping your water clear helps maintain the life of the pump and solar panel in your solar fountain. Keeping your fountain running and clean prevents mosquitoes from laying eggs, and your birds will appreciate the water a whole lot more.
Smart Solar Fountain Fresh is made in the USA, and is perfect for use in birdbaths, ponds, waterfalls, and all self-contained water features.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
“Fountain Fresh Powder”
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE SUBSTANCE/PREPARATION AND OF THE COMPANY UNDERTAKING Commercial product name Powered Fountain Fresh Description A botanical treatment to keep fountain water smelling fresh Distributor Smart Solar, Inc. 1203 Loyola Dr. Libertyville, IL 60048 USA Tel: 813.323.5770 Fax: 813.323.5771 Smart Solar, Ltd. Worton Park, Worton Oxfordshire, OX29 4SX England Tel: +44 (0)1865.733770 Fax: +44 (0)1865.733771
2. COMPOSITION AND INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS Chemical composition: A soluble dry powder carrier containing natural plant extracts (up to 15%), flow agents (up to 5%), organic acid (up to 5%) and formulated sucrose carrier derivatives (up to 75%) CAS No. Not applicable, product is a preparation Classification/symbol: Not classified as hazardous
3. HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION Non-hazardous product provided sensible precautions are followed. Prolonged skin contact may cause minor irritation.
4. FIRST AID MEASURES Skin contact: Wash off with plenty of water Eye contact: Wash immediately with water Ingestion: Rinse mouth and throat and drink water to dilute Inhalation: Not applicable If symptoms persist seek medical advice
5. FIRE FIGHTING MEASURES Suitable fire fighting extinguishing media: Any Non-suitable media: None Special exposure hazards: None Protection against fire and explosions: Not applicable
6. ACCIDENTAL RELEASE MEASURES After spillage, sweep product up and dispose of with ordinary household refuge. Wash contaminated clothing.
7. HANDLING AND STORAGE All materials should be handled under good housekeeping practices. Care should be taken to ensure product is not introduced to drinking water or foodstuffs. Store container in a dry and cool place.
8. EXPOSURE CONTROLS/PERSONAL PROTECTION Personal protective equipment Respiratory protection: Not required Hand protection: Not required Eye Protection: Not required
9. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES Appearance: Pale Blue granular powder Odour: Non characteristic odour pH: N/A Solubility in water: Soluble Explosive properties: Non
10. STABILITY AND REACTIVITY The material is stable under normal conditions of use Conditions to avoid: None Materials to avoid: None Hazardous decomposition products: None
11. TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION Product is non toxic.
12. ECOLOGICAL INFORMATION Product has been formulated to cause minimal environmental impact.
13. DISPOSAL CONSIDERATIONS No special disposal method required, except that it be in accordance with current local authority regulations.
14. TRANSPORT INFORMATION Non-hazardous powder.
15. REGULATORY INFORMATION Preparation is not classified as hazardous in accordance with EU regulations. No hazard symbol, risk or safety phrases are required for labelling in accordance with CHIP 3 regulations.
16. OTHER INFORMATION The information contained in this Safety Data Sheet, as of the issue date, is believed to be true and correct. However, the accuracy of completeness of this information and any recommendations or suggestions, are made without warranty or guarantee. Since the conditions of use are beyond the control of our company, it is the responsibility of the user to determine the conditions of safe use of this product.
Date of preparation: 11/24/06