Wall Mount Solar Motion Sensor - Warm White with Bright White PIR
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Our newest Gama Sonic wall mount solar motion sensor is an economical way to add Warm White accent lighting, and Bright White motion sensor PIR security lighting to your home at the same time.
The 2700K Warm White LED will come on when the sun goes down, to accent your home and landscaping, and provide all night long light for security. When motion is detected by the PIR sensor, 6000K Bright White LED will shine downward for 15 seconds. The brightness of the light will both make your walk safer, and will scare uninvited humans away.
The motion detection zone is 140 degrees, and the range is 36 feet (12 yards). This shorter range distance is perfect for those of you that do not want traffic in front of your home setting off your motions sensors all night long.
Here are the Assembly and Operating Instructions for solar motion sensor security light. The solar security light is available in a Black or Bronze finish.
Solar Motion Detector Features and Specifications:
- One Wall Mount Solar Motion Sensor PIR Security Light with Free Shipping
- Light Duration is up to 18 Hours on Low setting
- Fourteen 2700K Warm White LED will stay on constantly with a fully charged battery
- Two 6000K Super Bright White SMD LED will light when motion is detected
- Includes a High/Low switch for you to choose the amount and duration of light
- Has 120 lumens of light output on High
- PIR motion sensor light will shine down the bottom of the fixture for 15 seconds each on full charge
- 1.20 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel, protected with tempered glass
- Rechargeable and replaceable 3.2V 1500mAh Lithium Ion Battery, should last 3 years (part number is GS32V15 for new battery purchase)
- Made from Cast Aluminum, with a Black and Bronze Finish available
- Has an IP65 weather resistant rating
- Movement will be detected up to 36 feet from the solar motion sensor
- Mounted lamp size is 8" W x 3" D x 5" H
- Weight is 1.4 Pounds
- Hardware is included for wall mounting
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic
Installation and Maintenance:
- Install in a sunny location that will receive a minimum of 4 to 6 hours of sun
- Charge the solar wall light with motion sensor for 2 days in the ON position for optimum light at night
- Periodically wipe off the solar panel with a damp cloth, never use chemicals to clean the solar panel
- Do not apply pressure onto the solar panel and integrated light sensor, it can damage the ability to draw sun in to charge the batteries