Black Solar Wall Light - Elegant Modern Design - Warm White LED
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Add elegant lighting to your home with Gama Sonic's Aria Black solar wall light. The simplicity of the modern design, and the welcoming Warm White LED, will compliment your home and add great curb appeal.
Gama Sonic's wall mount solar light is easy to install on any flat surface, and requires no electricity or wiring. High quality, dusk to dawn solar lighting will enhance your entrance and backyard areas. Here is the Installation Manual for your review.
- Black Solar Wall Light by Gama Sonic
- Solar wall lantern is 9.375" W x 11.25" D x 17.375" H Installed
- Warm White 2700K SMD LED, with 150 Lumens of light output, incorporated into a 20W Solar Powered Light Bulb with a 10 year lifespan
- Powerful 5.6W Monocrystalline solar panel, for enhanced charging, is protected from the elements with tempered glass, saving your solar panel for absolutely years
- Excellent high powered 3.2V Lithium Ion battery pack with 3000mAh included, should last for 2,000 cycles, approximately 5 years
- Has two battery compartments to add an optional second battery if you choose, will add twice the amount of light duration to your solar wall light
- Glass lenses for beautiful, clean shine
- Patent pending cone reflector for superior light output
- Turn ON by choosing either the Low or High light switch, see instructions below
- Light Sensor will automatically light the wall mount solar light at night
- Weather and rust resistant powder coated cast aluminum construction
- Energy efficient, green solar powered light
- Will partially charge and light even on cloudy days
- Black finish
- Two year limited Warranty
- Quality construction by Gama Sonic
- Battery Pack: 3.2V, 3000 Ma Lithium-Ion
- Charging Capacity: 3000mAh
- LED Type: SMD Warm White 2700K, with 150 Lumens of Light Output
- Power Source: Mono-crystalline Solar Panel with Tempered Glass covering
- Install outdoor solar wall light in sunny location
- Light Duration: Approximately 12 hours on Low and 8-10 hours on High with at least 6 hours of charging by the sun.
- Made from powder coated cast-aluminum with Black Finish
- Weight: 7 Pounds
- Assembly Note: The lamp will only attach to the bracket in one direction. Make sure the slot for the notch is facing forward so the lamp will attach to the bracket.
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic Solar Lights