Fairy Solar Water Fountain Bird Bath, LED and Battery Backup, 42.5" H
- Out of stock, expected February 3, 2021.
- Free Shipping
This Fairy Solar Water Fountain Bird Bath is gorgeous! From her face and fairy dress to the huge flower petal surrounding and protecting her, you won't tire of looking at your enchanting water feature. Even her long wavy hair is adorned with a crown of flowers. Buy this Fairy solar bird bath and Save 10% automatically.
The waterfall itself is amazing. It starts with water flowing from the pitcher, gracefully held by the fairy herself, and travels through flower after flower until it finally reaches the water basin, about 16 inches later. Since the solar garden fountain recirculates the water, you can see the wonderful waterfall over and over again. The adjustable solar water pump lets you set the waterfall level to your viewing pleasure.
Our Sunnydaze solar powered water fountain includes LED Lights, which make the waterfall even more amazing at night when the light sparkles on the water, and a backup battery. The backup battery will store leftover energy during the day that is not being used to run your garden fountain. During partly cloudy days, and at night, the battery will power your fountain until the energy is depleted, up to 4 hours.
There is a remote solar panel, with a 16 foot cable, that gathers the energy from sunshine. Be sure to install the panel in the sunniest spot, in your garden or by your deck, to get the most hours of waterfall from your fountain.
Features & Specifications:
- Fairy Solar Water Fountain Bird Bath with LED Lights and Solar on Demand
- Fairy fountain water basin is 20.5" in Diameter and 42.5" High
- Made from lightweight Resin, weighs 18 pounds without water
- No electric wiring or direct water line is required, it is totally solar powered from direct sunlight onto the solar panel
- Includes One 1.2V AA rechargeable battery, should last 12 to 18 months before you need to replace it
- The battery is a pre-installed 7.4V 1500mAh AA Lithium Ion Rechargeable 2 Battery Pack, will need a couple of days of sunshine to fully charge
- The solar water pump is adjustable to set the water flow rate
- LED lights will come on automatically at night
- For mainly daytime running, leave the solar panel setting in the ON position. Any excess energy from the sunlight will be stored in the rechargeable battery.
- For mainly nighttime running, or for parties, leave the solar panel setting in the OFF position during the day. All energy from the sun will be stored in the battery to get the most amount of performance hours from the stored battery energy when the sun goes down, up to 4 hours. Turn the solar panel to ON at dusk or party start time.
- When the energy in the battery is depleted, the system will automatically switch back to be powered by the solar panel, and the fountain will resume running when the sun comes up
- Be sure to empty and dry your solar fairy fountain completely during freezing weather
- Never let your water basin run dry, this will ruin the water pump
- One year limited warranty
- Manufactured by Sunnydaze Decor