Frog Solar Light Garden Statue with Green LED - Metal Yard Art
- Only 1 left until 2023, order soon! Ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Our Crowned Prince Frog solar light garden statue is one very handsome Frog. Maybe he'll turn into your own handsome Prince when you kiss him, and if not, he will still be your very handsome Crowned Prince Frog to enjoy every day and night.
He stands 15" tall, and makes a mighty fine Metal Yard Art Frog for your garden. When the Green LED lights up his stately body at night, you'll see that he is worthy of the Crown on top of his head.
Our Frog solar lights are well made, with thick Metal for the Head, Arms, Hands and Feet, and a Metal Sculpted Scroll Design outline for the body. The interior film is made from Green PVC, which allows the sunlight to shine through onto the solar panel inside, and the Green LED light to shine outward at night.
The solar panel, battery, LED bulb and On/Off switch are all encased into a 3" round module located in the bottom portion of the Frog's body sculpture. Our stately Prince is deserving of a night long light, so we have upgraded the factory battery with a AA Ni-CD 1000mAh battery.
Prince Frog is one of the many critters and animal shaped solar lights that you can purchase, in our collection of metal yard art, for your complete enjoyment. We also have this same Crowned Prince Frog solar light with a Blue LED you can choose also.
Features and Specifications:
- Frog solar light garden statue, with Free Shipping
- Frog is made from Metal with a Rustic Brown Finish
- Has a Green PVC Film Roly Poly shaped body
- One Green LED bulb lights up the entire body that shows through the metal scroll design
- Solar frog statue is approximately 10" W x 8" L x 15" H
- Crown is 2.5" W x 1.5" H, Shield is 7.25" L x 2.5" W
- Hands are 3" x 3", and Arms are 5" curved
- Frog legs are 5" H and feet are 3.5" x 3"
- Frog Eyes are 1" Diameter Green Glass Marbles
- Mouth is 6" W
- Included from the factory was a 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery, we have upgraded it to a 1000mAh Ni-CD battery to give you light all night long
- The 2"x2" Solar panel, along with the Battery compartment, LED Bulb and ON/OFF switch, are encased in a 3" round module located in the bottom of frog solar sculpture