Bear Solar Garden Statue - Cute as a Teddy Bear Named Barrett
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
You can honestly say he is as cute as a Teddy Bear, when you add Barrett, our Bear Solar Garden Statue, to your animal collection. We named this cutie Barrett, which means "bear strength", as he has the endurance to sit on his haunches and enjoy the outdoors for many years.
Barrett the Bear solar statue is 11.75" High at his young age, and enjoys a sunny location in a tree. His scroll design body has an internal Blue PVC film that lights up a Sky Blue color at night from the Blue LED inside.
You can set Barrett anywhere in the sun to charge the internal battery. You will want to set him where you can see his cute face every time you look outdoors. He will love being close to you on your patio, or standing on your ground in your garden, or nestled in a tree he can climb.
If you have some berries around, he may just steal himself a snack while he waits for the sun to come up. He would definitely enjoy hanging out at your home.
Features & Specifications:
- Bear solar animal statue, metal yard art with Free Shipping
- Metal animal solar garden light is 11.75" H x 8.5" L x 4.5" W, and looks great by any type of landscaping outdoors
- Made from Metal, Deep Blue .5" Round Beveled Blue Eyes and Blue PVC Interior Film Sheet
- Hand painted Brown Bear colors
- Has a scroll pattern body that adds style and design during the day and night
- Includes a Blue LED that shines through the Blue PVC Film Sheet at night
- Has a rounded triangular shaped Black Nose
- Barrett's bear face is 5" W x 4.5" H, with 1.38" x 1.13" ears
- Bear body is 7" W x 8.5" H
- Legs and Feet are 3" L
- Weighs 1.4 Pounds
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the solar panda, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and integrated Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, located on the Module, which must be pushed to the ON position for the animal shaped solar light to come on automatically at night.
- Do not set the solar light where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module from the bottom of the animal, carefully push the metal tab down, then bring the round module down for access. Push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the interior, and push the metal tab up to hold the module in place