Baby Panda Solar Statue - Metal Solar Animal Garden Light
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Have you ever seen a more adorable Baby Panda solar statue? He is over 12" High at his young age, and he's a natural at climbing trees already. His bandit eyes will be on that bamboo chair of yours, he may just steal himself a snack when you aren't watching.
You can set Baby Panda anywhere in the sun to charge the internal battery. You will want to set him where you can see his cute face every time you look outdoors. He will love being close to you on your patio, or standing on your ground in your garden, or nestled in a tree he can climb.
Features & Specifications:
- Solar animal garden light, Baby Panda metal yard art with Free Shipping
- Metal solar animal sculpture is 12.5" H x 13.5" L x 6" W, and looks great by any type of landscaping outdoors
- Made from Metal, Deep Blue .75" Round Beveled Blue Eyes and White PVC Interior Film Sheet
- Hand painted Black and White panda colors
- Has a scroll pattern body that adds style and design during the day and night
- Includes a Cool White LED that shines through the White PVC Film Sheet at night
- Has a Heart shaped Black Nose, and is giving you an incredibly cute smile
- Panda's face is 5.75" W x 5.25" L, including his 1.5" ears
- Feet are 2" L
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the solar panda, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and integrated Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, located on the Module, which must be pushed to the ON position for the animal shaped solar light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement of the ON/OFF switch, if applicable, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the solar light where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module from the bottom of the panda, carefully push the metal tab down, then bring the round module down for access. Push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the interior, and push the metal tab up to hold the module in place