Solar Deck Rail Lights, Low Profile Black Aluminum Set of 2
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
A clean, low profile design and soft ambiance light is what you will receive with these Solar Deck Rail Lights by Classy Caps. The Black Aluminum solar wall and column lights install easily with two screws, and no need for complicated wiring. A great accent and added safety for Marine dock lighting, decks, stairways, patios and pillars at 3.5" x 2.5" x 3".
These solar lights for deck rails and walls are so versatile, you may want to purchase a variety of colors to install in different areas of your home or boat dock. In addition to this Black Aluminum, we have powder coated White Aluminum and Copper Plated deck rail solar lights.
NOTE: When you receive the lights and are ready to install them, push the switch on the back of the deck rail light to the AUTO position. If the switch doesn't seem to stay in the AUTO position by itself for the light to turn ON at night, loosen one of the screws on the back by the gasket and switch just a bit, which will allow the switch to move enough to securely stay in the AUTO position. Sometimes the gasket is just a bit too tight for the switch to move all the way over to the correct position.
- Solar Deck Rail Lights, Set of 2 Black Low Profile Solar Lights, Free Shipping
- High Performance solar lights for deck rails stay lit for up to 12 hours
- Lights up automatically every night / auto - off switch
- 2 High output White 6000K-8000K LEDs for bright white light
- 1 long life 1.2V AA 600mAH Ni-Mh rechargeable battery included
- Solar panel is 0.2W Crystalline
- Solar wall lights measure 3.5" x 2.5" x 3"
- Available in powder coated aluminum (black or white) & electroplated copper (all separate products in this category)
- One Year Warranty, excluding battery
- Manufactured by Classy Caps
After charging the batteries on the solar lights, three of the four functioned properly. Since, it was a holiday weekend I waited until Tuesday to call customer service. From my experience, don't call the customer service phone number. Left a message and received no response. Send an email to Natures Solar Lights, they responded, when in hours. Great customer service. Replaced the defective solar light, with a new one and I didn't have too send the defective light back first.
Lights look great and do a nice job of lighting the path over my bridge.