Solar Lamp Post Light - Black Victorian Carriage Lantern - Solar Bulb
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
This classic Solar Lamp Post Light, with a 19th Century Victorian design, has Gama Sonic's new Solar Light Bulb for a traditional lighting appearance. It is made from Powder Coated Cast Aluminum, with real beveled glass lenses, and is available in a Black Finish. The solar lamp post is 93” H x 9” W x 9” D, including the Victorian solar carriage lantern. You will enjoy the welcoming feeling that the Warm White LED will bring to your outdoor entrance.
The Victorian solar lamp post light GS Solar Light Bulb series has a High/Off/Low brightness option, with the switch on the Exterior of the lantern top for convenience. If you need longer duration of light at night, up to 12 hours of light, use the Low option, and if your home needs a brighter light at night, set the switch to High.
The installed Solar Light Bulb uses 2700K Warm White LED. If you prefer a Bright White LED at 6000K, and approximately 180 lumen output, you can mark the Option above and purchase it for an additional $23.00.
This single solar coach lantern yard light post can be installed into concrete using the included hardware. If you plan to install the Victorian yard light into the ground, we do recommend using the EZ Anchor security system with bubble level to make installation easier. Here is a link to the GS-94B Victorian Instruction Manual to help with your installation questions.
Gama Sonic's design and construction is exceptional, and includes a 2 Year Warranty. The Quality of the solar yard pole light shines through with the tempered beveled glass lenses, the 150 Lumens of light output, and the Powder Coated Cast Aluminum, weather and rust resistant material.
Would the classic look and old world style of this 19th Century gas street lamp design add to the existing Victorian Charm of your home for years to come? Absolutely!
- Victorian Solar Lamp Post Light with Solar Light Bulb by Gama Sonic
- Hardware is included for installation option into concrete
- Solar powered lights are an elegant, energy-efficient way to light your home for beauty and safety
- Available in a Black Powder Coated Finish
- Lenses are Real Tempered Beveled Glass, durable along with being a very beautiful feature
- 11 Warm White 2700K LED bulbs, with 150 Lumens of light output
- Gama Sonic's own patent pending Cone Reflector enhances the circle of light emitted
- Includes One 3.2V 3000mah Lithium Ion Battery Pack, which gives you a longer lasting charge, and will last 2 to 3 years
- 2.4 Watt Mono crystalline silicon integrated solar panel will even partially charge your light during cloudy days
- Made from powder coated, rust-proof cast aluminum for absolutely years of use
- Solar lamp post yard light measures 9" W x 9" D x 93" H, with a 10" diameter base
- Victorian Solar Coach Lantern itself measures 15" H x 9" W x 9" D
- Light Sensor automatically turns solar lamp post yard light on at dusk and off at dawn
- Light duration is up to 12 hours on a full charge from the sun
- High/Off/Low switch for initial charging and storage purposes. Be sure to choose either High or Low lighting to turn your solar coach light on. Charge in the on position for 2 full sunny days for optimum light output.
- No maintenance required other than wiping down the top and glass to clear dust periodically
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic
- Rechargeable Battery Pack: 3.2V Lithium Ion
- Charging Capacity: 3000mAh
- Power Source: Mono Crystalline 2.4 Watt Solar Cell
- Solar Light Duration: Up to 12 Hours on Low Setting
- Solar Light has 11 Warm White 2700K LED Bulbs, with 150 Lumens of Light Output
- Charge outdoor solar lamps for 2 Sunny Days for Best Results
- After several years when the batteries need to be replaced, use only high quality Gama Sonic Li-Ion 3.2V 3000mAh, one Battery Pack required
- Turn solar yard pole light to OFF prior to replacing batteries
- Do not dispose of Lithium-Ion batteries in regular trash - Recycle per city, state and federal regulations
- Clean the solar panel regularly with a damp cloth for optimum charging performance
- Do not use harsh chemical solvents to clean your solar carriage light solar panel
Replacing the Solar LED Bulb:
- Detach the Fixture Head lid
- Turn the light operation to OFF
- Remove the existing solar bulb by turning it counterclockwise, just like a regular electric bulb
- Install the new LED bulb by turning into the bulb socket clockwise
- Turn the light operation to ON
- Reassemble the unit working backwards on instructions
- Pressure on the solar panel area of the carriage lantern should always be kept to a minimum to avoid damage
- NOTE: These GS Solar Light Bulbs are Low Voltage, and work ONLY with Gama Sonic solar lamp post products. They are NOT for use in any type of electrical socket.