Black Solar Wall and Deck Lights - Glass and Metal Lancaster Set of 2
- Out of stock, expected August 14, 2020.
- Free Shipping
Our new Black Solar Wall and Deck Mount Lights are one of our favorites from Classy Caps. They will look so simple, so cool and so elegant installed onto your wood fence line on each main slat or fence post. The Black powder coated cast aluminum and wrap around real glass lenses will also be gorgeous installed onto your wall or mounted onto the side of your deck posts and steps. The glowing Warm White LED is cozy and welcoming after you have enjoyed the Sunset.
The size of our Classy Caps Lancaster solar deck rail lights is 3.25" W x 2" Deep 8" High, just right to install onto your stairway deck posts. With the unique ocean wave glass design they will display when lit, you can imagine how great they will look at night. You will enjoy a light duration of 12 hours on a fully charged battery.
The deck rail light fixtures are easy to install using the included mounting screws. Check out these Installation Instructions if you have any questions.
We have a fantastic customer, Larry Bondley, who shared the above pictures of the beautiful deck that he built for his Wife. He installed our Imperial 4x4 Black post caps at each entrance, and put these Black Deck Mount Lights on the interior of each deck post. Look at how the whole deck just glows from the warm white ocean wave light design at night! Mrs. Bondley can now relax on her wonderful deck by her She Shed day and night. Thanks so much for sharing, Larry!
- Black Solar Wall and Deck Lights, Set of 2 with Free Shipping
- Made from Black powder coated cast aluminum and real glass lenses with an ocean wave design
- Includes One Warm White LED 2700-3200K in color, with 6 lumens of light output
- Light duration is 12 hours on a fully charged battery
- Solar battery is a 1.2V AA 800mAH Ni-MH rechargeable battery, should last approximately 2 years before needing replaced
- Size of wall mount solar light is 3.25" W x 2" D x 8" H
- Has a pull tab on the battery that needs to be pulled to activate the battery and the automatic on/off at night. The battery compartment is located beneath the top fixture head.
- The solar panel and battery compartment is made from plastic
- For best performance, periodically clean the solar deck lights with a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. Do not put pressure on the solar panel during cleaning
- Includes 2 each mounting screws
- Includes a One-Year Warranty
- Manufactured by Classy Caps