Hippo Animal Shaped Solar Light - Jungle Series - 15.5 x 13
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Did you know that Hippos are happy babies when they're born, have a life span of 40 to 50 years, have 2" thick skin, can run up to 32 mph, spend most of their time in shallow water to stay cool, can hold their breath for 5 minutes, but can't swim a lick?
This incredibly realistic Hippo animal shaped solar light, has joined our Jungle Series of animal solar lights. He will round out your display of Mama Giant Panda and her Baby Panda, plus the most adorable Baby Elephant, to enjoy your own jungle in your backyard.
Our Baby Hippo is a great display size at 15.5" L x 6.5" W x 13" H, and weighs 2 LB 12 oz. This may not come close to the 3 FT tall and 100 LB weight that a real Baby Hippo is, but our baby is a whole lot easier to ship to you.
He has Blue eyes and a Golden Warm White LED that lights up his Gray Jungle Hut designed body at night.
Click on the links here to complete your Jungle Series: Mama Panda to protect your Baby Panda cub, our Blue Eyed Gray Baby Hippo, and last but not least, Baby Elephant reaching out to you with his trunk.
Features & Specifications:
- Solar animal garden light, Baby Hippo metal yard art with Free Shipping
- Metal solar animal light is 13" H x 15.5" L x 6.5" W, and looks great by any type of landscaping outdoors
- Made from Metal, Blue .75" Round Beveled Blue Eyes and White PVC Interior Film Sheet
- Hand painted Rustic Gray Hippopotamus colors
- Has a scroll pattern jungle hut body that adds style and design during the day and night
- Includes a Golden Warm White LED that shines through the PVC Film Sheet at night
- Hippo's head is 7" L x 3" W x 7.5" H, including his 1.75" ears
- Spiral Tail is 6.5" L
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the solar hippo statue, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and integrated Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, located on the Module, which must be pushed to the ON position for the animal shaped solar light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement of the ON/OFF switch, if applicable, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the solar light where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module from the bottom of the panda, carefully push the metal tab down, then bring the round module down for access. Push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the interior, and push the metal tab up to hold the module in place