Solar Pillar Lantern with LED Light Bulb, Imperial with 3" Fitter Pole
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
This outstanding design and quality Imperial Solar Pillar Lantern, with a 3" fitter pole, looks just like your traditional electric light fixture. The solar light bulb actually can be unscrewed and replaced, unheard of before now in the solar light world.
Other improvements now give you a light duration of up to 20 hours on a Low setting, and up to 10 hours on the High setting, with just 3 hours of charging by the sun! You can get up to 40 hours on a full day of sunshine!
You can install this solar lamp post light onto your existing pole in your yard, if you are converting your electric to solar, or you can purchase the Cast Aluminum 79" High Pole offered above. The 79" pole comes with hardware to install into concrete for stability and security.
The Imperial solar pillar light has a 2700K Warm White LED Light Bulb that emits 180 lumens of light output. It is made from powder coated cast aluminum with a Black finish, and is sized at 10.5" x 10.5" x 22.5" High, a grand addition to your entrance. It also has both High and Low Light settings, includes an Acorn and Eagle Finial, and a 2 year warranty.
Bright White LED Option: You can purchase a 6000K Bright White LED Light Bulb, with a minimum of 200 lumens, for an additional $23.00. This will give you a brighter look to your lighting if you prefer.
You can use this incredible Imperial solar carriage lantern to replace your existing electric fixtures. Just remove your old fixture, cap off the electric wiring, always a good thing, and slip the 3" fitter pole onto the vacated space. Screws are included to secure the lantern to the column pole. So easy, and no more electric charges on your bill.
You can absolutely do a new install onto your brick or stone pillar, pedestal or column. Choose a sunny location, and receive up to 40 hours of light duration on the Low Setting, 20 hours on High, with a minimum of 6 hours of charging during the summer months. This new fixture was designed to charge quickly and give you incredible hours of light.
- One Solar Pillar Lantern with LED Light Bulb, Imperial Solar Pole Light Option
- Includes a Warm White Solar LED Bulb with 50,000 hour, 10 year life
- 2700K Warm White Light Bulb with 180 Lumen on High Setting
- Solar carriage light has Beveled Glass side panels
- High Mode for brighter light: 3 Hours sun charging for up to 10 hours of light, 6 hours of charging for up to 20 hours of light
- Low Mode for dimmer light: 3 Hours of sun charging for up to 20 hours of light, 6 Hours of charging for up to 40 hours of light
- Note: During the fall and winter months when the sun angle and intensity are low, light duration hours will be lower than shown above
- Two 3.2V 3000 Mah Lithium Ion Battery Packs are pre-installed, they have a 2000 on/off cycle, and should last approximately 5 years before needing replaced
- Acorn and Eagle Finials are included for you to choose your own design
- Constructed of Powder Coated Cast Aluminum with a Black Finish
- Weather resistant, will not rust
- On/Off switch and High/Low Mode are located under top fixture head
- No wiring or electricity required
- Light sensor turns lamp on automatically at dusk and off at dawn
- Solar pillar lantern size is 10.5" W x 10.5" D x 22.5" H
- Weighs 10 pounds
- Hardware is included to securely fasten to existing 3" pole
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic, includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty
Instructions for Removing Fixture Head to Turn Lantern On:
- Twist lid counterclockwise and lift up
- Do not put pressure on the solar panels
- Place switch in the ON position
- Choose your High or Low Mode Setting for Brighter or Dimmer light
- Re-attach fixture head by placing on top of the 4 hinges
- Turn clockwise until securely in place
- Screw in either the Acorn or Eagle Finial
- Place in sunny location to receive optimum charging
Replacing the Solar LED Bulb:
- Detach the Fixture Head lid as shown above
- Turn the light operation to OFF
- Remove the existing solar bulb by turning it counterclockwise, just like a regular electric bulb
- Install the new LED bulb by turning into the bulb socket clockwise
- Turn the light operation to ON
- Reassemble the unit as shown above