Baby Elephant Solar Animal Garden Light - 16 Inch Metal Yard Art
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Did you know that an elephant baby can stand within 20 minutes of being born, weigh 210 pounds, smell water from 12 miles away, and still be afraid of bees?
Our baby elephant solar animal garden light doesn't exactly weigh that much (3 pounds), he may only notice water when it's raining right on him, but he can stand immediately when you bring him home, and he isn't scared of bees at all!
He is a good size, for metal yard art, at 15" L x 7" W x 16" H. He has exotic beveled Blue Eyes, a 5" long tail, and a Blue LED that lights up his entire Rustic Brown body at night.
Click on the links here to complete your Jungle Series: Mama Panda to protect your Baby Panda cub, our Blue Eyed Gray Baby Hippo, and last but not least, Baby Elephant reaching out to you with his trunk.
Features & Specifications:
- Animal shaped solar light, Baby Elephant metal yard art with Free Shipping
- Metal solar animal light is 15" L x 7" W x 16" H, and looks great by any type of landscaping outdoors
- Made from Metal, Blue .75" Round Beveled Blue Eyes and Blue PVC Interior Film Sheet
- Hand painted Rustic Brown elephant colors
- Has a scroll pattern jungle hut body that adds style and design during the day and night
- Includes a Midnight Blue LED that shines through the PVC Film Sheet at night
- Elephant's head is 6" L x 5" H, and his huge floppy ears are 5.5" L x 3.5" W
- Elephant's curved trunk is 5" L
- Spiral Tail is 6.5" L
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the solar elephant, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and integrated Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, located on the Module, which must be pushed to the ON position for the animal shaped solar light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement of the ON/OFF switch, if applicable, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the solar light where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module from the bottom of the panda, carefully push the metal tab down, then bring the round module down for access. Push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the interior, and push the metal tab up to hold the module in place